UKLC (UK Local Councils) - The Package
Built on a WCAG compliant framework from day one.
Our tried and tested web products are known as UKLC (UK Local Councils). UKLC is used by hundreds of Parish and Town Councils and is rapidly becoming the 'industry standard' for the sector. UKLC has been designed and built specifically for local councils with the aim of making you more efficient and effective. UKLC will Enhance your council's reputation, Improve communications & Save staff time.
Our friendly staff will help you every step of the way from initial set up and training through to support and advice to ensure compliance with legislation and accessibility regulations.
The ultimate web 'package' for Parish & Town Councils
- All the functionality you will ever need.
- Fully compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA Accessibility Standards as set out in the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
- Flexible 'content management system' (CMS), intuitive and easy to use.
- Built with reliability and security in mind.
- Inherently standards compliant, our CMS ensures your website adheres to the latest web standards and accessibility regulations.
- GDPR and Transparency Code Compliant.
- Future proof - as we add new functionality it is made available to all of our customers protecting your investment.
- Powerful management tools.
- Joined up A – Z of services.
- Document management system, public & private documents.
- Powerful calendars with public and private meetings.
- Meeting Management - our meeting management module helps you coordinate the publication of agendas, minutes and meeting papers.
- Flexible form builder, results stored in a database.
- Full social media integration.
- Mobile first - optimised for use on mobiles and tablets no need for 'Apps' our technology is designed to function on any device.
- Choose between 'Classic', 'Modern' or 'Fully Responsive' designs.
- Affordable email accounts.
- Government approved registrar.
- Secure and resilient hosting.
- SSL secure certificate.
- Friendly, experienced support staff.